It’s the Charleston Snack Attack! Perfect for friends, families, or coworkers to share! A little sweet, a little savory 😋
- Olde Colony Bakery Benne Wafers: A Charleston favorite, our recipe dates back over 100 years and is believed to be the original Benne Wafer recipe.
- Olde Colony Bakery Leila's Lemon Snaps: Named after the Bakery's founder, Leila's Lemon Snap is our famous butter cookie with a jolt of lemon and a light sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Charleston's Own Salt Water Taffy: A half-pound bag of assorted Lowcountry salt water taffy. Assortment includes flavors of watermelon, key lime, peppermint, banana, peach, strawberry, and cherry. Charleston's Own saltwater taffy is soft and full of flavor!
- Callie's Hot Little Biscuit Cheese Crisps: Extra sharp Vermont cheddars, flour, butter, and signature spices all hand-rolled together and garnished with a generous sprinkling of fresh cracked black pepper create this addictive cocktail snack. Bet you can't have just one!
- Lowcountry Kettle Chips Bloody Mary Chips: Made with the same zesty ingredients you would find over ice – minus the booze, of course!
- Lowcountry Kettle Chips Spicy Pimento Cheese Chips: The Lowcountry’s favorite cheese spread with a touch of heat!