A collection of Charleston yummies for the discerning palate!
GIFT BOX INCLUDES
- Andy's Charleston Gold Rice:
Andy's Charleston Gold Rice is a firm textured, long-grain, aromatic rice, with a wholesome, nutty flavor.
- Charleston's Own Hoppin' John Black-Eyed Peas: Hoppin' John is a South Carolina Lowcountry meal steeped in tradition and history, said to bestow good luck and prosperity on those who eat it.
- Charleton's Own Sweet Potato Butter: A classic Southern taste of the Lowcountry. This butter tastes just like sweet potato pie! Try it on a country ham biscuit or spread on toast.
- Lowcountry Olive Oil Lowcountry Blend: Hand blended exclusively in Charleston from two certified, first cold-pressed extra virgin olive oils, this blend of green Chilean Arbequina and Barnea olive oils is smooth and buttery upfront with a strong peppery finish. Perfect for sautéing, salads and dipping bread.
Bulls Bay Saltworks Carolina Flake: Salt crystals are extracted from the pristine Bulls Bay and then solar evaporated, sifted, and packaged on the homestead.
- Holy Smoke Hickory Smoked Black Pepper: Holy Smoke Smoked Black Pepper is tellicherry black peppercorns that are half-cracked and cold-smoked with hickory. It is robust and peppery with a bold hickory smoke aroma and flavor.