A collection of Charleston yummies for the discerning palate!
GIFT BOX INCLUDES
- Geechie Boy Mill Sea Island Red Peas: Sea Island red peas are an heirloom legume. These field peas are rich in flavor and history. Sea Island red peas got their start in the Carolina rice kitchen and went on to be a big part of hoppin’ John, the famous New Year’s dish made with dried red peas and rice.
- Geechie Boy Carolina Gold Rice: Carolina Gold Rice gets its name from the beautiful golden hue in the field right before harvest. This long-grain rice has an exceptional aroma, flavor, and texture.
- Lowcountry Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Hand blended exclusively in Charleston from two certified, first cold-pressed extra virgin olive oils, this blend of green Chilean Arbequina and Barnea olive oils is smooth and buttery upfront with a strong peppery finish. Perfect for sautéing, salads and dipping bread.
- Red Clay: The All-Stars: Their three best-sellers will give you the perfect introduction to the Red Clay experience: Original Hot Sauce (Mild), Verde Hot Sauce (Medium), and Hot Honey (Mild). All of their hot sauces are cold-pressed, fermented, and barrel-aged, and their honeys are 100% raw and unfiltered.
Bulls Bay Saltworks Sampler Pack: Salt crystals are extracted from the pristine Bulls Bay and then solar evaporated, sifted, and packaged on the homestead. Enjoy this sampler pack featuring all six of Bulls Bay specialty salts: Carolina Flake, Bourbon Barrel Smoked Flake, Charleston Sea Salt, Smoked Sea Salt, and Red Marsh Sea Salt. (NOTE: the jar of Caroline Flake featured in the image is SOLD OUT.)
- Callie's Hot Little Biscuit Cheese Crisps: Extra sharp Vermont cheddars, flour, butter, and signature spices all hand-rolled together and garnished with a generous sprinkling of fresh cracked black pepper create this addictive cocktail snack. Bet you can't have just one!